Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Need more days like this

So one of my friends from UP came to hang out today. I think if I had more days like this I'd actually enjoy coming home. =)

Started off the day with a good lunch at a local Italian place for lunch. Good food and good conversation makes the time fly by.

We decided to spend the rest of the afternoon ice skating so we went to the outdoor skating rink in North Park and did the laps. It was a gorgeous day! The right temperature to be outside but a little warm for the ice. The blades on everyone's skates cut right through the ice and 10 minutes after the Zamboni went by the ice was pretty rough. But I had a great time anyway. No blisters!

After skating we came back to my house and chilled and watched a movie, Big Fish, it was a great end to the day.

Its nice because we just spent the whole day catching up and shooting the breeze. I remember sitting up before Maraden's English 15 the night before till way early in the morning just chatting about the state of the world in one Almy lounge or another, getting one or two hours of sleep then walking down to class, and I missed that.

I'm in Erie tomorrow to get that Literature Review done. I'll be back Friday afternoon or dinner time at the latest. Wish me luck and hit the cell if you aren't busy Thursday night around dinner, or you're back in Pgh and want to say hello on Friday.

Nothing else constructive to add really. In the process of watching Dan In Real Life. So far it is alright, but nothing to write home about. Rambo never worked so I never got my mindless action flick.

No comments: